1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My infamy won't increase after winning?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ~CanadianGoddess~, 26 Aug 2017.

1. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

This problem actually happens to me every once in a while. So every time I win, my infamy won't increase, even though I do wait and stay until it ends. I only leave after I see the scores.
    Does anyone know what might be the reason?

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Do you stay to the end of every match, including ones you expect to lose? If not, you could have a loss register at around the same time and just end up netting zero infamy.

3. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Yeah, to be honest I do leave the matches that I think I'm going to lose, early.
    Now I'll stay until the end of all of them.
    Thank you!

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You don’t have to stay in the battles if you get destroyed. You just need to remember that if you leave a battle early your infamy does not change immediately because the battle is still ongoing, and while you are playing the next battle you win the earlier battle you lost ends, so -24 + 24 = 0

5. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Yes, that's helpful. Thank you!

The Otherguy likes this.