1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubers My first Vid! Nitro-Carro-Enforcer double Pentakill

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 12 Jul 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

hey guys, here's my first video. Hope u like it :rolleyes:

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Great video :D

FirnenAhead likes this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    You just went straight into the lot of them (even at the enemy base) and slaughtered them all :eek: Also that BC did like 1/3 or 1/4 of the shooter's and enforcer's health!

FirnenAhead likes this.
  4. FirnenAhead

That's the magic of Nitro :p (and distraction + damage from my teammates)

wreck your day likes this.
  5. Earel

Earel Active Member

Nice video.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  6. FirnenAhead

Thanks! :D

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. FirnenAhead

8. wcc634

wcc634 Member

That IS a great video. But please, PLEASE... what is the accompanying music? It's fabulous! I tried shazamming it but couldn't get a match!

9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

:eek: Oh no you killed my guildmate!

10. FirnenAhead

lol I knew someone would appreciate the music.
    Search for Opa Tsupa in Youtube. The songs are called Jazz Manouche and Les Deux Guitares

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. wcc634

wcc634 Member

Thanks! I found those two songs on YouTube, as you said, and then took a spin around Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify to see what I could find. None of them had those particular songs, but they each had two albums available by the group. They're good.

Thanks, too, for the video. As a relatively inexperienced Enforcer, it's both valuable and fun to watch a Mk 6 rolling through a battle like that WITHOUT double bubbles. Is that a choice or just the hand you've been dealt by the RNGods?

FirnenAhead likes this.
  12. FirnenAhead

i'm glad you found them on spotify!
    Well I guess I have wanted to make a Youtube channel for the main reason that I know my gameplay is just as unusual as fun to see and to play with. Also because I know little Enfos at MK5 or below think there's only one solid option for MK6s. IMO there is a plenty of possibilities.

As an MK5 I was pretty excited to get my MK6 and use double bubble (that was even before Double Bubble Enfos were "OP" and before they ruled the bay). The first setup I used as an MK6 was Double TS + OB, but it was a disaster. I already had 2 equally powerful TSs (Epic lvl 30 and Rare lvl 50 with full epic perks). I guess the combination of the "weakness" of my Shields (both weak for 3.5k+ infamy) and my close range setup (exactly the same you can see in the video) just made me take the decision not to use Double Bubble. I tried the second "logic" option IMO, that was the use of T.Bolt (RNGesus had been kind giving me 4 epic T.bolts) but it also failed.

Believe me, since the first battle I used Nitro as third yellow item I knew it was going to be in my main setup. It just fitted too well and worked perfectly. If I had had 2 strong Tesla Shields I would have had to change my weapons. I guess it was a decision based on my preferences and the weapons and captains I had trained at the moment. However, if I could start over and make another decisions as a newbie, I wouldn't change anything :rolleyes:

I love my setup and i'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it to 5k infamy in a couple months. Hope this vid encourages newbies to try new setups, since the massive use of the actual (OP?) Meta (Flare+Double Blast + Double Bubble) tends to make the game boring.

Sorry for writing so much :oops:

wreck your day likes this.
  13. FirnenAhead

Last BUMP til new video :p

14. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Weird choice of music, but I liked it.

15. wcc634

wcc634 Member

New video soon? Looking forward to it!

FirnenAhead likes this.