1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Epic Weapon

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by StormMagnus, 17 Aug 2017.

1. StormMagnus

StormMagnus New Member

I was so excited. Finally! ....

Attached Files:

2. m477h3w

m477h3w New Member

I feel your pain. I got the Ballpark Mortar today.

StormMagnus likes this.
  3. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

My first epic weapon was standard mortar. I hate all mortars so that was useles. My second epic was ANOTHER STANDARD MORTAR. I was even more mad then lol. Finally afterwards I got an epic flare gun AND blast cannon from ONE free chest. I use both of those (well rare ones right now) so that was pretty nice!

4. StormMagnus

StormMagnus New Member

Somebody today land an epic shield and we'll all form a support group.

Last edited: 17 Aug 2017
  5. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

IMG_1626.PNG it's not so bad.. just 4 more and you can do over 1000 every 5 seconds!! kinda crappy against defenders though

Miathan and What's Up Player like this.
  6. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Oh, my first epic was an epic big shield. I don't actually consider it my first as I can't use it.

7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I just checked into my yolo Android account yesterday and got this from trashy commons box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why can't my main account be this lucky?

Miathan likes this.
  8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Carronade is very nice if you get it to high level, crazy damage on a short cooldown. I'd keep it.

My first epic was a blast cannon, which I scrapped (I regret that). My second was a flare gun, which I also scrapped. I think the 3rd was also a flare gun which I scrapped. The first thing I ended up keeping was a grenade. I'm not even using it, but I don't wanna scrap in case I regret it in the future, lol.