1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

"My 42,000 tokens got me..."

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Iunch, 13 Oct 2017.

1. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Three epic heals perks, a couple of green perks, some pearls and a bunch of rare power cells (can't win them all).

What a nice result to log in to.

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

1 epic TB perk, 2 rare TB perks, 500ish pearls, some uncommon cells (lol), rare yellow pieces, and 4 legendary parts (lol)

Iunch likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

...A mk4 enforcer, because of all the parts I didn't need. Also my FOURTH rare BC. AND a rare burn perk.

Iunch likes this.
  4. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

I got a rare and an epic sniper perk, awesome, as I’ve been starved for sniper perks for a long long time. Also got legendary power cells (lol!)

Iunch likes this.
  5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

"On the first day of rollback, my tokens gave to me ...
    12 power cells
    11 epic parts
    10 packs of pearls
    9 salty guildmates
    8 quests left
    7 purple perks
    6 Super Boosts
    5 more free rolls!
    4 Fixer items
    3 Turbos
    2 Standard Shields
    And a part for a Legendary!"

Edit: Gotta add the title back or the song isn't there!

Zachiderp, Rivet, Ability6 and 8 others like this.
  6. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

This is probably my best raffle yet!

3 yellow leggys and 2.4 million gold from selling perks...
    DONT BELIEVE ME? SEE FOR YOURSELF ;)

Attached Files:

7. H2Hchan

H2Hchan New Member

I got 2 epic perks. I'm so happy :)

8. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

All I got from raffle was green pieces, power cells and caronade perks(all three of them.) #FML

9. FangFace

FangFace New Member

Pretty disappointing actually. Same stuff over and over. At this rate raffle will be very lame very fast.

10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Logged my mini for my free 42k and I'm guessing it was born a fixer...
    Screenshot_2017-10-13-21-04-45.png Screenshot_2017-10-13-21-04-47.png

Zerolive likes this.
  11. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Born to be fixer, Killed by speeder while healing a defender who was shooting at shooter while eating torp from enforcer.:p:p:D:D

The Otherguy and Joey who like this.
  12. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

The items in raffle change each quest cycle and you always need better perks and stuff to level your weapons. It is extra free stuff and if you hoard you can get some really good perks. Don’t know how that gets old.

13. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

now that I'm looking I guess I didn't get all that much. Rare Crit damage perk, epic crit damage perk next roll that almost knocked me out my chair, rare Crit chance perk, oh! Rare and epic telsa bolt perk! Rare all weapons, an epic part I combined into something I must've scrapped.

Actually those Tesla perks made it damn good!

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Aside from a tiny handful of parts, my biggest was 100 pearls, the rest was a complete load of crap. I wound up with an uncommon repairing boost, a rare repairing boost, and en epic repairing boost. What are the odds of getting 3 of the exact same perks? Obviously high because of the simple fact that I don't even play Fixer.

I've been starved of a turbo or a big shield for many weeks now, and there were a few blue pieces in the raffle which is I really wanted just so I could have a chance at a Turbo, which would come in handy being the slowest boat in every battle. I got one part... but had to buy a couple more, and I ended up with... drum roll... a frekin' lube [job]. Thanks Battle Bay, your methods of keeping the man down are once again successful. :)

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Looks like you got hit with a serious case of Murphy's law, lool.

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

... nothing yet, because the items on my raffle are so bad that I'd rather wait for the refresh

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

A lot of popcorn for all the salt.

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I believe there is something odd with the raffles RNG. I try to always have 42k tokens before I start spinning so I can do a complete round with legendary spin. Countless times the selection has landed on the same perk three times in a row. So I've won the uncommon, rare and epic perk all in 3 consecutive spins. I've done 5 legendary spins, have yet to get a legendary piece. 4 of those legendary spins it has selected the item on the 2nd row. 3rd item from the left which is always like 4,5 or 8 legendary pieces. Very strange spin patterns.

19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Interesting... sounds either like an extremely poorly implemented randomizer, or blatant house manipulation. Either way it's disheartening, and ultimately a bit of a deterrent to the guild system. I have enough issues getting items I desperately need that I don't need to be disappointed yet another way.