1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Battle Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kimbo Jong Il, 21 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kimbo Jong Il

Kimbo Jong Il New Member

This is a strange one. I battled in Crude Awakening. After losing, I started another search for a new battle. Next battle was in Crude Awakening again (not unusual) but what was interesting was that the boats started so spread out across the level that we could see the enemy when the timer hit zero to start the battle. Also interesting was that the other 9 ships in the battle were the exact same as my previous battle. After losing again, I checked the battle log and saw that I was in 2 battles with the same people. But Another crazy thing i noticed was that I was also somehow in a different battle at the same time as my 2nd battle. Meaning I was in a battle I didn't know about and floated and was killed. See the screen shots below as proof. The 3 most recent battles are the ones being referenced. 1st and 3rd are the same peoke with the middle 2nd battle being one I didn't know about. Anyone ever run into something like this before?

Attached Files:

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  2. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yep, that glitch rarely happens, but it does. In the more than 8 months (almost 10k battles) I being playing this game only 3 times that occurred to me. Devs have said they haven't being able to replicate the issue, because it rarely happens, so they don't know what and how to fix it. Maybe if a pattern is discovered, they may be able to replicate and fix, but seems like it is a very random glitch.

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  3. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Happened to me once an was very confused

4. Kimbo Jong Il

Kimbo Jong Il New Member

Hopefully they will figure it out. Glad to hear it's not just me, but not so glad to hear it's something they know about but can't replicate or fix. Appreciate the reply.