1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Android Accounts

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stuie_m, 27 Jun 2017.

Tags:
?

Is anyone else having this problem?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

Hi Guys,
    I started playing this game on my android Phone, but my son wanted to also play it on his tablet too. My google account was the primary account on his tablet, so he opened the game and it rightly opened my progress. However, I have since deleted my account from his device and set google play and the account that is prompted when the application is started to his, however it still opens with my progress. I've tried deleting the game and re-starting, re-assigning his account, re-stating the device etc. and it still opens with my progress. Is there something that needs to be deleted your side to stop this from happening?
    Thanks,
    Stuart.

2. antidandruff

antidandruff New Member

try to manage application clear cache clear data.but multiple account is not allowed.

3. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

Ok. Will try that. Thanks.

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

why wouldn't it be allowed... you can use as many accs as you want, if you have the time

to OP. set up new gmail through settings and google play games. clear cache and data of battle bay, then it should work.

5. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

6. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

Didn't setup a new account, used my son's. Cleared cache and still the same issue.

7. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

did you logged out in game? then only option left is factory reset

8. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

Yep. Although I'm not convinced that will work. I have another android device so will setup my sons account on that

9. Stuie_m

Stuie_m New Member

New device, setup son's account, installed battle bay and, guess what, still loads my profile. So my son's and my google accounts must somehow be linked to the battle bay account. I'd say that's a bit of a security flaw.

10. Sharkboy

Sharkboy New Member

You can simply disconnect the synced google play account and facebook account from settings. And then reopen the game... It will ask now to choose the account.... Then it will again ask if u want to load thegame from previously played progress...and then click ok... Thats it

11. Neu

Neu Member

You need to clear data first before trying to create with different account. I wanted to create new account b4 to fleet with friend who just start this games but end up syns with my 2 google account. Force me to create 3rd account because of that mess up.

Here how you do it:
    1. Open your current account battle bay, and log out your account. Option>Accounts>Log Out, then exit battle bay
    2. Clear you battle bay data and chache.
    3. Create new google account.
    4. Open battle bay and choose to log in with the newly created acc.

HairySpeeder likes this.