1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Move Battle Signal Messages

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by CiLedge, 13 Nov 2017.

1. CiLedge

CiLedge New Member

As I play on my phone, there are many times where I will not see my teams signal messages especially if they only do it once. My thumb will likely be covering it because it is so close to the touch screen joystick. Please move the messages up more or somewhere else on the screen. Thank you.

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’ve brought this up numerous times. Another solution would be to have an option to invert the controls (pull back to go forward, like in flight sims). That would keep your thumb out the way ‘most of the time’ and also stop it drifting off the joystick (as you’ll be able to feel where the edge of the screen is).

3. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Yeah sometime i missed that command too