1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortimer training

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by NcDiablosaur, 5 Jun 2017.

1. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Under Mortimer, he occasionally has traits that you can choose that increases area damage. I wanted to know if the area damage that is affected is by all weapons that do area affect or only mortars. I have seen skills under other people that affect all. I have an explosive cannon and wasn't sure if this would benefit from that skill.

Thank you all.

2. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

I think so, because if this perk just buffed mortars, it would be really underrated and no one would choose it if they have an option to.

Well, +2% Area Damage for - let's say a explosive Cannon that normally does around 300 damage isn't much

6 damage to be exact

But when you have an explosive Cannon like RNG ERIC that does around 2500 damage, it would be

50 damage

Forget it...
    2% isn't much, but it'll buff your explosive cannon

Keep battling,
    Jabynator

3. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Jabynator,

Many thanks. I understand it isn't much but I am running a speeder and not using Mortars so I figured buff a weapon that I will be using is a good thing to do. Minor buff but still a buff. All told Mortimer will give a 9% increase in damage so all in all that's not too bad.

Peace and Destruction all!