1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

More options in replay

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kvothe, 7 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

Defender
    It would be very nice if I could fastforward, pause and play and go backwards the replays of the battles, nobody watch them cause they last 5 minutes..

What do u think?

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Improving replays in general is definitely something we're looking at!

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    What about "free camera"replay mode where we can move the camera everywhere in the map, to see the views,to see the battle from above? :);)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  4. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

I already wrote several times, but I'll write again :)
    1. Turn on "Fog of War"! When everything is open it is not clear who will actually see. Was hit when you saw target or blind. The lack of Fog of war is confusing while watching.
    2. Turn on "Highlights" in replays. It will make viewing much more interesting.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

+1, need this, devs. If you can, please show movement and targeting, so that we can see the nuances of aiming. Like in CS:GO, you can see gun directions, right? Can y'all do something like that?

6. 0xBADA55

0xBADA55 New Member

If by "Fog of War" you mean the visibility while playing I second that, you take away from the replay and why you played the way you did, when everyone is already visible

TheAntiSnipe likes this.