1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

More Leagues in game

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NightXO, 7 Nov 2017.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I play with 1000 infamy on my mk5, I don't care.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Need to add more gradations for Leagues.
    Сurrent League "Nightmare" will be expanded as existing League to 3 divisions. Ideologically, the League "Nightmare" will be replaced by a League "War God". War God starts from 5500 infamy.
    Nightmare III - 3600+ infamy
    Nightmare II - 4200+ infamy
    Nightmare I - 4800+ infamy
    War God - 5500+ infamy

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

I think spliting the Nightmare league to 3 divisions should be fine. I'm not sure whether Battle Bay has enough Nightmare players to divide the league into divisions. I'm pretty sure the N/M league players don't wanna face the same people over and over again. That would be too boring for them.

3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure @Kitterini said there was around 800 nightmare players, so I guess this will make Nightmare league a bit more fair for certain people.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    What about the infamy reset?

Edit: If you let me vote all three, I will. :p

5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Hell yeah its a choas after season reset everyone near 3k or above it faces NM league players with golden weapons. Give Ace 1 players a breathing space.

KRN Nomad, NightXO and TheAntiSnipe like this.