1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk5 ¡¡¡ AT LAST

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RAJOAN REDOY, 26 Jul 2017.

1. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

Ahh I have my Mk5 shooter Now am so happy GUYS come celebrate WITH me GUYS..

DeeMeester likes this.
  2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Good job! You have ascended to the level where there are even more retards then at mk4!

3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

HaHa! Brutal!

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Nah

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Tell me when this mixtape is ready for download on itunes

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I'll have my mk5 shooter in 2 hours. I wonder what infamy I'll be able to reach with mk5. So far my pr is 2732 with mk4 shooter. Is 3200 a realistic number?

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  7. Joey who

There's a mk5 shooter who uses no legendaries at 4500. Skill gets you places.

8. Wishaal

That's just insane O.O what's his name, I want to see his build.

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  9. Joey who

Let me find it. He's in one lf those top guilds. Hold on

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  10. Joey who

He dropped some
    Screenshot_2017-07-27-01-40-16.png

11. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Even better check bittersteel from team canada.
    Not mk5 though he uses shooter mk6, but he uses rare stuff, which needs more skills.
    Trying to be like him, using rares and hitting all shots with battlefield sense :)
    IMG_20170727_123220.jpg

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  12. Wishaal

Thats excactly the same build I want to use, nothing but powershots. but I don't have got the items :(

13. Blood Raven

Software Developer
    You'll get it in time. Prefer that cause it requires more skills with all point damage weapons. No area splash damage, just hit or miss.

14. Wishaal

I take great pride in my aim, so I'm not worried about anything. Hitting with powershots is my specialty. Did you watch that featured video about how aiming is the key to winning? I have watched the whole thing and I was surprised at how bad his aim was lol. I hit more shots than him, and I fire more often than him. I also saw some strategical mistakes that he made, but that's for another topic.

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  15. Blood Raven

Software Developer
    Nice :)
    I watched the first minute and switched to playing again. Its a waste of time, only reason i even clicked to watch was because of spotlight.
    Thats nothing of a great deal in accuracy i believe even if you watch till the end as he says. This is just the average aim of most players around that range.
    And no way it should be a video based on accuracy lol.
    He missed the initials itself, forget rest he was shooting carelessly.
    As in bittersteel's or someone's video i forgot, its not just about firing..if your shots dont hit or land then better not fire..i'll second that.
    Always aiming for the direction the enemy is heading depending on its speed and your projectile spee
    I hardly even miss shots on speeders from long range, let alone that being a video on accuracy. There are way better players than him, both in the top leagues and even below..which could have made a better video worthy of spotlight.
    As for strategical play, i guess everybody doesnt have that..practice makes perfect also good knowledge of map and usage of cover plays a great deal.

BasedCarpen and RAJOAN REDOY like this.
  16. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Ive reach 3k with MK 4 back in the Old days when the highest was 3.7k. not that big of a deal. And here was my set up
    Screenshot_2016-09-17-22-34-56.png Screenshot_2016-08-18-15-52-51.png

RAJOAN REDOY likes this.
  17. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Then the enfo NERF and frost NERF got me hard. Took me 3 months to recover then they NERF the enfo again and I stopped playing. Then came back playing again lol.

18. Wishaal

Is it just me or is it getting harder and harder by the day to increase your infamy? I started like 2 months ago, I reached 900 imfamy with mk1 defender lol. 1400 with mk2 defender, 1900 with mk3 defender, 2732 with mk4 shooter...

But now it's a whole different story. At around 500 infamy you'll only see mk3 and mk4 ships these days. I managed to get that high when I started, but there is just no way I can accomplish the same again lol.

When I was around 1400 imfamy you only saw mk3 ships with a single mk4 ship every now and then. But now around 1400 you'll only see mk4 and 5 lol. I feel bad for newer players.

Disguised likes this.
  19. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

It's expected to happen from a game that's recently become popular. The competition in the game get's tougher as number of player increases. And then there's an average infamy where everyone else pooled and nobody can't seem to get out haha. Same thing happened in Clash Royale

WarCream and Biffter like this.
  20. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Not true with all weapons. Weapons like napalm are certainly more of a control item than an actual weapon, and mortars can be used as a crowd control weapon too.

I've won several matches cause I deliberately slightly misaimed my mortars and made a ship turn in a direction I want it to.

It's very useful in splitting a team that sticks together. With mortars and napalm, it's more than just actually hitting them.

Shooter@Bay likes this.