1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

MK4 Fixer Loadout

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HajTag, 27 Jun 2017.

1. HajTag

HajTag New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am a newly upgraded MK4 Fixer at around 1800-1900 Infamy with a couple of questions about my setup:
    I've been rocking a Rare Big Torpedo for a while and it seems to be losing its impact the further on I progress; which weapon should replace it with from:
    • RARE: Cannon, Blast Cannon, Mine, Standard Mortar, Tri Torpedo or Swift Torpedo.
    • EPIC: Carronade.
    I have also recently unlocked a Rare Duct Tape, with the new update around the corner, is it worth a try or utilising despite its lack of convenience.
    My setup is as follows and am open to any alterations:
    • RARE Big Torpedo (Level 10)
    • RARE Overboost (Level 10)
    • EPIC Rep. Pulse (Level 9)
    • RARE Rep. Box Launcher (Level 10)
    • RARE Stand. Shield (Level 11)
    • RARE Turbo (Level 10)
    All the help will be appreciated, thank you.

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Your setup looks solid enough.
    ---
    Unless you get really lucky with epic rep. pulses I would suggest you start collecting rare ones also, you'll need a higher level item before too long.
    Difficult to say which items to aim for before the patch arrives & we see what the new item does.

Weapon depends entirely on what you have - Aside from mortars most weapons could work out ok, perhaps difficult to get much usage out of a short range weapon though. I could see Big Torpedo as being fun, keep upgrading it atleast - The more weapon slots people unlock the more hectic the battlefield becomes & the higher the odds of catching someone with a nasty Big T surprise.

HajTag likes this.