1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk4 Fixer game play! Tips of how to Play like a pro! :)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 8 Jul 2018.

1. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Having a bit a problem trying to keep your team alive Keep getting Torpedoed in the face F E A R no more! Becuase your Friendly Fixer is here to help :) being a Fixer is a Easy boat and a hard one Here's my Setup :) Screenshot_20180709-043212.png One always have a Overboost with you Remember you are keeping your mates alive :) must always get there fast is Possible! Two Always have Lots of Hp of trying fight into battle :) if you don't have a sniper Cannon Very good Range and Range is the Key of Not getting destroyed Play Safe :)
    3 Good fixers Always have a very Repair Pulse and Repair Bolt :) Having Very good Items Should save your Life and your team mates I well Show you :) https://replay.battlebay.net/SMZSTJXP#BZMKNXGC I know it's only tier One Repair Bolt I well get a tier 2 one soon :) hope my Tips well help you guys have a great day! :)

R4Z0R likes this.
  2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Tips unclear went into battle with duck tapes.
    No but nice heals and staying alive, some low health moments during the match and against all those mk5! Although I used a variation of your load out when I was mk4 fixer.

Last edited: 8 Jul 2018
  3. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Nitro can also replace the overboost so that you can get out of harms way quickly as well as get the your teammates, with short cooldown.

4. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Those smilies look kind of creepy :confused:

What's Up Player and R4Z0R like this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

haha smiles throughout the post are like pimples on my forehead :p
    not a very good analogy i know...

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member