1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

MK.4 Defender

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NAN0NAT3R, 28 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I just reached captain level 23 and upgraded my defender to Mk 4. Im always around 1400-1500 infamy and I rarely get kills but usually deal a good amount of damage each game. I have a lvl 20 rare Cannon, lvl 28 uncommon Cannon, lvl 20 rare Big Shield, lvl 20 rare Standard Shield, and a lvl 20 uncommon Big Shield. I don't know if i should change up my set up or use different weapons that are not regular cannons. What do you guys think I should change to get higher infamy and kills? Should i upgrade the bandage and replace a shield? Should I start using the blast cannon or wait until I get a certain weapon?
    Battle Bay_2017-06-28-11-09-43.png
    I will replace The shield health perks with shield defence perks when I get them. The fire damage perk will be replaced when I get another cannon damage perk.

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Rarely get kills? I get kills quite often on my MK3 defender in 1300-1500 infamy range. I use cannon + sniper cannon as weapons, but with double cannon you have more damage than me. You're not very agile or mobile though, with only shields. Did you consider turbo and/or rudder?

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I would highly recommend you upgrade your rare snipers to tier 3. You will do much more damage

4. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I might use a turbo or rudder but that would be when I'm more advanced and have slots for them. I get about 1 kill every 3 games but deal around 3000-5000 damage a game

5. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

I use to play with the uncommon sniper but I realized that I could do more dps with regular cannons. Sniper cannons are getting merged so it would deal less damage. I don't like to shoot and wait for a crit to happen even though its great when it does happen.

6. Joey who

-7.5% isn't much. And when you add perks to get the 25% chance to crit it deals lots of damage. When my training finishes my crit dmg will be 750+ a critical hit

7. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Wow that's impressive might give it a try

8. Joey who

It's a great weapon and so accurate. You will love it if you upgrade it. I was running a tier 1 and it did great. Now my level 25 is op and im still trying to get it to level 30 rare