1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Epic Parts Purchases!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Spartacus, 7 Oct 2017.

Tags:
  1. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Once again, I purchase Epic parts, watch my gold coin count go down, however, my epic parts count have not increased!! Anyone else seeing this happen from time to time? If developers look at this, purchase was on made a few minutes ago on flyhighone for 20 Epic parts. This is not the first time!

2. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Anyone else experiencing missing parts purchases? Since this has happened more than once, unfortunately, I have started recording the screen before spending serious coin on parts. If the devs are interested, they should be able to easily look at my account and see what happened. I wonder how many people this has happened to??