1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mismatches getting bad again

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Faddu, 1 Feb 2019.

1. The Faddu

The Faddu New Member

Noticed recently on RANKED battles that the miss-matched games are getting bad again. Not sure why/how it happens but when we're scrapping like mad for the guild quests it hurts.
    Prime example just had a battle (i am fixer) and our team was 4x fixers and 1x enforcer...come on guys WTF is that about.
    Any devs wanna explain how this happens as it does quite a lot.
    Battle stat - Damage Depot/01-02-2019 09:38 #YLRFXTXN
    20190201_094625000_iOS.png

DerrickRose and R4Z0R like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The ships allocated to each side are now completely random, the idea was to bring more varied matchups.
    Although the 4 fixers on one team is a hard one to win, although not impossible!

R4Z0R likes this.
  3. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

.....Who are you?

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

My name is Ash, I am a forum moderator who works with Rovio.
    THE MVP TEAM ARE NOT DEVELOPERS AND ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY ROVIO
    In a nutshell the MVP team are here to answer what questions we can and forward to the devs those questions that we cant :)