1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mathemaker in the event

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by enotSenO, 23 Jul 2018.

1. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

I (MK5 & 7000 GS) realized that in many event matches ships with similar MK & gear score are grouped together. This is good. But, can you please select the ships for each side based on their infamy?. I asked this because in all games the infamy of ships is not selected for each team evenly and this will cause one team to have better skill players. I propose that for example you have ten ships and you sort the ships according to the infamy (#1-#10) and you put #1,#3,#5,#8,#10 in one team and #2,#4,#6,#7,#9 in another team. With this, I think both teams would fight with the ships of balance skill.