1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking problems persist

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JediKnight1968, 9 Nov 2018.

1. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I lead a guild and I've heard so many complaints from new players that I decided to create an alternate account and start from the beginning to see how thinks are going on the new player levels.
    After the trial/training period when infamy started counting I was first registered at 96 infamy level 8 captain and a lvl6 shooter.
    Needless to say infamy evaporated on the first 5-6 matches as I faced opponents at lv26, 24, 21 with twice the gear score repeatedly. Killed in matter of 60-80 secs or less.
    I persisted on upgrading and training up to lvl 11 with some rare weapons. The result is I'm still getting one or more in three matches opponents at lvl 29-39 even 47!!! with twice or more gear level numbers.
    Its not only one strong opponent per match. In cases I had three opponents over lvl 29 while all of our team was bellow 11.
    As you can understand eighteen levels more are just over 3800 health on a shooter and if you add the weapon difference you're lucky if you kill two opponents before you get decimated.
    It was supposed to be an easier matchmaking having 50 distinct levels of ships plus gear score plus infamy but apparently matchmaking is not fixed.
    I now think the newbies were right to be complaining but as usually I don't hold any hopes that the DEVS actually gonna fix anything and that's a shame cause its (along with the other known problems that get ignored or blamed to scapegoats) ruining the game experience

Rogue Blueberry likes this.