1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking by skill?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by evl1312, 9 May 2017.

1. evl1312

evl1312 New Member

Retail
    So I just hit infamy 500 and then i started to lose a bunch. I'm fairly new but this game is easy enough to play given the RNG of all things. Anyway so i'm losing and now I'm at infamy 358. For the past 3 games or so i've had people who are infamy 600 and above in my games with mk2 ships, defender then shooters. These people WERE NOT GOOD. I thought their infamy/ships would match their skill but that turned out not to be the case and I was the last person alive in each of my games. I mainly play as defender because i dislike rushing. I didn't see a suggestion section anywhere but please match people by their win/lose percentage and their items on their current ship. I had one game where some guy was using an epic cannon of some sort dealing 283 damage each hit and no one else had an epic. Make it less likely to find people with epic items if you currently have no epic items equipped and so on and so forth. This would make the game more balanced. I like this game. Has that World of Warships feeling with cool implements. Needs some major work on the matchmaking system though. I bought VIP because it's cheap and kind of useful. Maybe earn 50-75 pearls a day? I got the separate 100 pearls for a week thing which is ok but VIP should get a small bonus since it is 30 days