1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaking Battles LOL

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by fikrin, 13 Oct 2017.

1. fikrin

fikrin New Member

Yeay.. this matchmaking battles its fair, balance & funny. LOL

Screenshot_2017-10-14-02-53-17.png

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Yeah, i also think matchemaking is pure garbage when i lose, and the best thing ever when i win.

Disguised, Joey who, Kalbs and 5 others like this.
  3. fikrin

fikrin New Member

If u want winning this game, u need 10% skills, 40 % lucky, 50% p2w :D

4. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Why painted names? lol

5. fikrin

fikrin New Member

Privacy my teams :D

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    [​IMG]
    4 mk4s and a mk3 vs 3 mk4s and 2 mk5s...
    Why did we win? Because mk doesn't equal skill.

7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

You guys must have absolutely dunked that Mk5 Fixer right off the bat. Only 1000 healing done with that gear is practically impossible for me to fathom, that's like one shot from my Repair Bolt and a couple ticks on the Pulse.

8. irnavy

irnavy New Member

how many games you win like this ? how about mk2 mk3 against mk5 mk4 ? do you have screen shots to show us you win just a single game with mk2 s against mk4 and mk5 ? or just show us 10 games like this in a same day you win , ROVIO knows their matchmaking system had big issue , cause they are coding the system based on infamy instead of weapons and levels

9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    The reason mk2 are fighting mk5s is because you don't need skill to get a mk5/6/7, just because a ship is higher mk, doesn't mean he's "harder" to beat. It just means that your team will have to work together a little better...

10. irnavy

irnavy New Member

yeah youre rught mk 5/6/7 dosent need skill but their heavy weapons will 1 shot you even if they have no brain , a big torpido explodes on wall and you will be dead just in a sec . i can show you i faced mk5 mk6 with my mk2 shooter and i beat them on dmg done but their heavy weapons and higher hitpoints will survive them