1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaching sad things *photo*

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 28 Jul 2017.

1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

So as you can see in the photo.. now that was an fwuckin down streak with all loses all the way down.. i would not care if that was cuz of my playstyle or my teammates..
    But the sad thing NOW.
    The pokets warriors $$$$.. we were mk3 and they all mk5 with tier 2 or 3 epic stuff..
    Wtf... ok ii agre only that thing.
    But my solution to this... if they are so strong with their pockets let them fight ONLY with their MK category... this is the only way to balance this shit..
    Anyway
    Have a nice day :) 20170728_175035.png

2. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

I apologize to everybody if i was salty, I like the game so far, and we all know that there will never be a game that's "perfect"
    Today that all the way down streak annoyed me..
    I'm ok with the Pay stuff...
    But it's really to much, they have stupid strong fire power, high captain, that helps alot, and that high mk...
    It's to mutch, i have no problem anytime i go against higher mk, and i was alot of the times, but what is too mutch is too mutch...
    This is why i said, that i would like to see them against the same mk they have...
    Again sorry for my saltyness, have a great one :)

3. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I have to say, most of us have dropped much more than that. I see all kinds of players too...f2p and p2p. All MK levels. I see no trend in who beats me. Streaks happen! It's part of the joy and the pain.

4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I've dropped more than that in a night. It happens. there's a lot of blame all over. But it still happens.
    If you're thinking about infamy, which I no longer worry about, you stop after you lose a few and try again fresh later.
    Personally I find there's a couple particular times, although one might've changed, that I get better teammates.

5. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Spirit is still alive HaHa
    And smashed the ladder up again.
    Have a great one. Screenshot_20170731-202631.png

6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

You've barely dropped anything. This is way within normal infamy fluctuations.

7. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Matchmaking and seal clubbing allow for approx 800 inf drops. So unless you drop more than that, dont worry about it is my advice.

8. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Idk with which tone you wrote down that, BUT nowa day's you play against Pocket warriors guys if you know what i mean :) and thats way higher captain/mk/fire power, and this is why i'm happy that i still can drop my butt up.
    Anyway apreciated your com. have a nice day ^_^
    Good to know, thanks for that ^_^ by the way, I was not sad cuz of my inf at all BUT cuz of the pockets warriors.. I was to salty but if you read my previous messages I said..
    Thanks again.
    Have a great one :)

behumble likes this.
  9. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Good luck man, lemme know when you drop 800+ infamy due to pocket warriors and afkers :cool:
    Glad you got back up though, it can be tough but just keep on playing your best!

Gipsy Danger Jaeger likes this.