1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matching isn’t right.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by LegionP229, 11 Apr 2019.

1. LegionP229

LegionP229 New Member

I think it’s about time to move on away from this game. Because losing isn’t fun anymore. I’m sure there are many of you out there like me you have spent your money and your time playing this game that started out to be fun has now become nothing more than a money pit. And I don’t mind that but Rovio isn’t trying to fix the issues we bring up. And that is matching being the biggest complaint. I would say if you looked at my Battle log it would be 95% loss 5% win. I haven’t played ranked in over three months because of matching. And that update that changed things. I was fixing to become an Ace level before that update then my infamy drop to 39 i’m now back to 1501 and I will not play ranked because every time I do I start dropping badly. It’s like they have put a cap on it. And another thing is is that they give you the same shit over and over and over And never what you need so you just keep spending your money. And I’ve done that thinking I’d get stronger so my infamy would go up but no progress.So many of you would call this crying But you’re not helping yourself or anything by belittling what I’m saying. I’m just sick of being taken advantage of. You ones out there that would say or call me a crybaby I’d say you’ve bought your position that you’re in but most don’t have your money. And if that’s not the case you’ve been very fortunate. And if that’s not the case you need to wake up.

2. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Same but tbh u need to be a good player to prove it to uourself even me i become ace and down but i became on ace again and repeat.

LegionP229 likes this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    you climbed back to 1500 from 39 . thats a nice achievement because some players dropped this much then they never gain this much infamy .

Frenchdutchy and LegionP229 like this.