1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matching crew members

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Rafael Costa Guerra, 7 Jul 2017.

1. Rafael Costa Guerra

Rafael Costa Guerra New Member

it is really clear that the developers had matching crew members for each boat, suggesting, i.e., the the Fixer should be piloted by Felix and Dr. Buzzkill.

If you take a look at the bonuses offered by these two characters, their trees really benefit the Fixer.

However, I am yet to see a combined benefit that really push towards this formation. Would be nice to see, i.e. again, a stunned boat (by tesla) having a Y% of critical if hit by railgun from the same fixer.

Another example: repair pulse increased effect by X% if tesla shield is active.

Last one: rail gun damage increased by Z% if tesla bolt is also equipped on the same boat.

Oh, and PLEASE do not make Dr. Buzzkill an old, unattractive crazy B17ch. She can be a lil' older, but make her hot! Cast Robin Wright for the movie (Burnice can be Hailee Steinfeld). Thank me later.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Crews offer boosts to weapons in training already. I don't think we need even more effect boosts.