1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matches

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ashley Whalley, 30 Jun 2017.

1. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

How the hell is this fair!! These two screenshots were taken one after another. This is complete and utter rubbish that low lvls have to deal with and you still haven't been able to make it fair

Attached Files:

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Would you mind elaborating? I don't immediately see anything unfair in those battles.

3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

@Miika I think she means playing against mk4 boats as mk2 in the below 500 infamy range

@Ashley Whalley Give the new changes to discourage infamy dropping some time. Most likely, everyone that did it will stop doing it now, so that means a lot of those higher mk ships will move back to higher infamy where they belong. That will leave only the legitimate ones, that are simply bad players and deserve their spot at low infamy. These are no problem and you can beat them.

Last edited: 30 Jun 2017
  4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

In neither of the battles the mk4 ships dominated. In fact mk2 ships were consistently the most contributing in both teams and in both battles. This shows clearly that ship level alone does not make battles unfair at all.

behumble likes this.
  5. Ashley Whalley

Ashley Whalley New Member

Just because mark 2s did more damage. It doesn't make it fair still. They just happen to run into my torps and btw I just went in a match that we were both roughly same health. I shot blast cannon which apparently never hit when I clear saw it hit to finish off game. They shoot same weapon but an uncommon and I die. Were both same distance away and I was on a wave going down. If I could share battle video I would...