1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match making

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KingRijo, 17 Feb 2018.

1. KingRijo

KingRijo New Member

Hi there, what's wrong with the update, the rivalry is messed up pretty bad. Match making is with 80-400-50000. Match making is messed up so much, I guess you should provide everyone guild tokens for your mistake.

2. .xyz.

.xyz. New Member

Hey i face the same thing too.. just posted a thread in the forum bugs, issues&help with a title guild matchmaking problem. There i attached screenshot of the rival for our guild. We were 180 rank globaly against #3,#5 , top 50 global rank guild. Im not sure if battlebay dev will look into this matter. They are improving battlebay guild matchmaking thru an active vs active guild but maybe forgot to consider infamy range limit. It is almost impossible to defeat fuild with member average ace 1 member against nightmare 2. Its not fair.

3. .xyz.

.xyz. New Member

Please help support my thread too, would like to find out more of others opinion.

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I noticed that matchmaking is only based on infamy, which is a huge problem. I'm a MK2 with close to 900 infamy, and I'm getting matched up with mk5.im faring pretty well, and when I fleet with my MK5 guild leader, it's the exact same thing, some I'm not gonna complain. However, other people might complain