1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match making for special Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by maximalby, 11 Aug 2018.

1. maximalby

maximalby New Member

Hi! I, like many players, really like special events. But very unfair selection of players. More precisely, the selection is possible and fair, but I believe that for fair play you need to make selection of opponents in their leagues. Just today there was such a fight (even one of several such battles) in which my teammate and I could not do anything. We are from the league "master" against the fleet from the league "nightmare". I lead to the fact that players of a higher level simply take a weak ship and put on it the best guns. And as a result, they dominate the weak players, not giving the opportunity to earn coins. Below are the screenshots of the teams and each player separately. I hope you take this into consideration. We are for fair play. Thank you!

Screenshot_2018-08-11-02-55-07-574_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-08-11-02-54-59-591_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-08-11-02-54-52-192_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-08-11-02-54-45-031_com.rovio.battlebay.png Screenshot_2018-08-11-02-53-17-579_com.rovio.battlebay.png

2. CC Richards

CC Richards New Member

Totally agree. I had the same problem.
    I think I will quit this game and go elsewhere and play, totally soured me on this game :(

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

that's seal clubbing, it's here since events started
    it's "allowed" because devs said, that we can "experiment" in events with different ships and setups

4. Blazin Kane

Blazin Kane New Member

Dude what the hell! They said they fixed this shit but it looks like it gave more cheaters a better opportunity to seal club the hell out of us! Now they can team up with maxed out legendary weapons when before they couldn’t. How is it so hard to understand fair play with these developers?!? It’s like if they saw a NFL team come down and start playing college teams. They would win every time by FAR and it seems these devs would look at that and be like “yup that’s fair, cause they are both playing on the same field” or something utterly idiotic like that! I bet they’d look at a boxing match with one opponent being an amateur with one hand tied behind his back facing a professional fighter and they’d think that was TOTALLY FAIR too. Their reasonings and explanations for why they think these seal clubbing bastards aren’t cheating or exploiting is so moronic that I sometimes think I’m talking to a “special needs” CHILD! Like they live in some other world or reality where cheating is perfectly normal. Friggin FOOLS!

The Friendly Fixer likes this.
  5. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    it has increased like hell.we got tired telling this thousand times

6. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

even top players do it now(have screenshots of 4.8k+ infamy players seal clubbing at mk4, even some 5k infamy -_-)

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  7. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Waiting for that one person to say that it's balanced because they have weaker blue/yellow items :)

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  8. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Sorry @The Grim Repair but it's true :( being rekt by Leggys is not fun it's super unfair I even got banned from this place because I was trying tell the truth but where's the honest developers?

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  9. The Friendly Fixer

Am I just So truthful or you guys just don't want to hear because it's true??????

Help us not nightmare players.

10. The Friendly Fixer

I posted 5 threads about it and I gotten a WEEK ban (-_-) that's 100% bs

11. The Friendly Fixer

I even Posted Screen shots but they removed it taking away all of my Proof

12. maximalby

maximalby New Member

Yes, I understand the combat power of the ship, the guns, it's alright, but it's worth considering such a thing as pumping the crew. The nightmare players have a much better crew than the league master. I'm level 35, and opponents are level 50. Although I understand that Rovio is not going to fix it, but for fair play it needs to be done. After all, everyone wants to play on equal terms

Reorge and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  13. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

devs...hear the cry of your people and DO SOMETHING PLZ!

14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Pretty sure it's because you didn't censor the player names.

15. CC Richards

CC Richards New Member

To the developers;
    If you are the one getting the crap beaten out of you it makes you feel horrible because you think your skills are horrible.
    If you are the one beating up on someone it makes you feel like a bully. Lose - lose situation.
    This coming from a mature adult. How do you think the kids feel???

16. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    gear score is joke in events...

17. The Friendly Fixer

Even the devs should know that I'm 14 years old I am truly sick of the Stress but they don't do anything they are on Nightmare side Aka Seal clubbers

18. The Friendly Fixer

We all want it but they just not doing anything

19. madoff

madoff New Member

This game is absolutly unfair, specialy during the évent. You play against People Who had 2000 points more than your level. fucking pay to win. !!!

20. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yeah maybe the devs arent doing anything or reluctant to because if they balance then the p2w wont have any more fun going on mass killings and they will lose business

just a theory i know its probably not true