1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Many people knows about ROVIO company but not about BB,why?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 8 Jul 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I would ask my friends whether if they knew ROVIO company or not.They would say, "Yeah man,the developer of the famous game ANGRY BIRDS".

But when I ask my friends about BATTLE Bay,they would say "What's the game?Is it new?What type of game is Battle Bay?"
    I felt really sorry for Battle Bay at that time.

So,I'm asking here:
    What could be done to increase the popularity of BB?Battle Bay has the great potential to become one of the famous games like FORTNITE and PUBG.Most of the complaints that I hear about BB is about the matchmaking and also about being only P2W game.I don't think BB is a complete P2W game.If u have doubt,then go check the reviews in Play Store and Apple iStore.

Any good thoughts will be appreciated guys.
    :oops::oops::oops::oops:

2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Battle bay movie :p

Nikkie! and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. HAPPY SITHSHA

That would be very very nice though.
    But will it happen?:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Rovio spends more effort and money advertising Angry Birds games and not Battle Bay, so BB goes unnoticed.

Personally I prefer a smaller community of more close knit players... But if BB has to expand to, idk, remain competitive in the gaming industry(?) I wouldn't mind too. Although at the end of the day it really depends on what the devs think; they've done a brilliant job in bringing the game this far, and I trust they would know what's best to do next :)

However, if the devs want to increase the popularity of BB (Disclaimer: I'm just a random person on the internet with no experience in PvP games or advertising except for on BB, so take what I say with a grain of salt), then maybe they can do a survey to see how people come to know of BB, and compare it with other more popular games. Sure it may not show much, but at least the devs would know which form of "spreading the word" they can improve on.

Fluid Bait, Hokuse and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Agree with you buddy

Nikkie! likes this.
  6. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

7. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

wat wai

8. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

DEVS ADD BATTLE BAY MOVIE :)

Please I bet it well be awesome :p

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  9. HAPPY SITHSHA

SUPER AWESOME!!!!:):):)

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I saw many people complain about:
    1.Hack.I have no idea...,I don't think the game have many hackers,I only saw it once, and he/she doing nothing with the speed hack...
    2.Matchmaking.I think this is players' problem,if all player doing great,then the problem will seldom happen.
    3.Floating players.Because the players are hard to report the floating player successfully.
    4.Guild members cheating.Some guilds will cheating when they are in the same battle,but different side.One of them will floating or suicide to help guild member(s) win the game.
    5.Mk1,mk2 will match mk4,mk5 ships.
    Some guild need more raffle(Now I don't see anyone complain about this),or players need more rewards(easier to win),they will stay in low infamy.But sometimes Mk1 ,mk2 above 1000 infamy also complain about this,I think that they already beat 95% of Mk1,mk2 players...
    6.High infamy players use lower ship and items(except weapons) to play events.Well,some of them said that they can't win the battle with their best ship,but I don't think that's why the players can do this,because sometimes the events battles still looks unfair.

Below is weird complains from Google play:
    1.AI use speed up when players want to hit them...well,ships with nitro could do this,and I don't think this is impossible to speed up for real players.
    2.Control the ship makes the player dizzy...
    I think this is that player's problem...not devs'.

Nikkie! likes this.
  11. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

You do realize that there are like 20 angry birds games(including spin offs like bad piggies) that were created, an angry birds movie, 4 animated series, and a bunch of books. Angry birds also has some of the most recognizable characters in video game history, such as Red and chuck.
    You shouldn't expect a game like BB, that has such a small player base compared to some of the angry bird games and doesn't even have merch, to be about as well known as angry birds.
    To be honest, the only people who know of BB are the people who have played BB, rovio fans, or people who have seen the advertisements(which there have been verh litrle of).

wreck your day and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.