1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Make that a seal club combo please

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by NoTtIaN, 4 Aug 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    add pictures of ANY, I mean, any photos of seal clubbers.

we will discuss about that later,

And enjoy the meal ;)

2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

2018-08-04_01.09.52.jpg
    My league #1

If I go on my alt I'll be taking at least 3 screenshots every round lol.

Also, if anyone sees me, I'm not sealclubbing, I'm actually trying out a new ship like you're supposed to, but I don't have good yellow items so I scraped together the best stuff I could get.

Last edited: 4 Aug 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Seal clubbing is against game rules, and there is a system in place for reporting them in the game.
    Naming and shaming is against forum rules . You cannot advocate shaming people who break the rules by breaking the rules yourself - it's hypocritical . Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Be the better person, and use the right reporting tool.

Nam_Nam, Sifa, benguin8 and 2 others like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This is okay. Any pics with an exposed player tag and/or name will be deleted.

5. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    shouldve stuck with mk4.
    two wrongs make is VISIBLE that people need to FIX the problem, is this so called, Wrong?
    are you saying im wrong becasue i 'didnt know' what i was doing wrong, but what i thought was right, and now you are shaming me.:(:rolleyes::)
    how un-parent-like:p

6. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Oh be quiet and go to your room for a time-out!!

Nam_Nam, NoTtIaN and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  7. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    3E78D0E8-84FB-4FC5-B181-ED456D6971B0.jpeg Fine, this time it won’t get removed ;)
    Besides, who got rid of my old one?

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Me.

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That is still obviously my Shooter. Damned Torpedos is a top 50 guild, so anyone can look at the roster and see that’s my ship.

Also for what it’s worth, I haven’t had any games against NoTtIaN. He ‘was’ on my friends list. Anyone with access to my profile can screenshot my boats. Here are my other mk3 boats that I use for storing items.

740BEDC2-C723-4EEA-A766-F466CA94EE8C.png 57BAAB84-861A-45A8-95AC-FD1EDA8BF574.png

I don’t deny playing games with my other boats sometimes (for a change of pace). But screenshots from someone’s profile isn’t grounds to accuse them of ‘seal clubbing’.

I always store my legendaries on my boats so that I don’t accidentally scrap them.

10. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    85D8DC3D-C559-4AFC-BB69-D1BF746A4FD6.jpeg
    Okay....
    [ATT It says: ‘have you got an mk3 or 4?’ ——seems suspicious. That obviously means that it wants me to seal club too! (Along with yourself)
    And, in the bottom picture, you also get angry 85D8DC3D-C559-4AFC-BB69-D1BF746A4FD6.jpeg

Attached Files:

11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

You are the one making accusations and by making @ViscountSniffit's profile recognizable in your post you are knowingly breaking forum rules after being warned once already.

Also, publishing a PRIVATE chat on a PUBLIC forum should tell everyone exactly what kind of a person you are.. Especially after you blacked out your own text and only left his. Like wtf, seriously?

12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Well, I kinda get why he's mad :p
    He already explained that he just puts items he doesn't use on boats for storage.

13. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I already said that I don’t deny playing with my other boats. But you had no idea what I was doing. You just stalked my profile, saw a bunch of legendaries, and decided to come here and stir up s**t about me on the forum.

FYI, I combined my legendry Swift Torp, literally, a few hours ago, which I was really excited about. Since I don’t really have any perks or training for it. I decided to play a few games as Shooter to try out my new leggy. Which I’m allowed to do, and isn’t breaking any rules.

For anyone who is interested, here is the result of my ‘alleged’ seal clubbing:
    249A4EEB-AF75-4615-86B7-EAF3ED25491E.png

Compared to my normal Speeder games, where I get 8-10 coins per game. AE17FFC2-3510-4800-BCDC-B4E76CC7C7A2.png

So the idea that I’m manipulating my gearscore to cheat is completely ridiculous.

As the conversation has already been posted here is the rest of it, where NoTtIaN obviously takes some perverse pleasure in threatening to ‘expose’ me on the forums.

D82B79B5-1868-4D63-ABA0-7623AC49AA58.png
    FA67F331-06FB-4874-BF3F-F88A93E625C8.png

The part where I told him that I didn’t care what he posted, and to leave me alone, and called him ‘sad’, is not visable here because I took these screenshots before I wrote that and blocked him. But I also did write that, and I stand by it.

14. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Your accusing someone who has dropped 390 infamy of seal clubbing?
    Seal clubbing as mentioned is against the rules and there is the anti tanking infamy penalty in place.

However as stated by the devs, events are matched on a different formula using gear score. This allows people to use ANY combination of items to try out new combos/ship.
    Yes people will use this to there advantage and they keep changing the matchmaking to make it harder to “exploit” but it will always happen.
    So if your mainly taking about events, you can put the pitch fork down as there is nothing against the rules for doing it.

Also naming and shaming anyone on the forums is against the rules (already mentioned). The devs stated anyone who has been publicly accused will have no further investigation/action on them for the alleged allegation.

15. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

In before the BanHammer ;) Someone put the troll back in his box please

16. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

images (9).jpeg ?:p

17. Craigjnoble

18. Craigjnoble

2ABE5130-84C0-4B82-9A77-563BAB49E541.png

Sorry but I loled to much at this.

Nam_Nam and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  19. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    So, shouldn’t you use the LEVEL OF ITEMS THAT SUITS THE SHIP LEVEL?
    If you really want item storage, make a ‘cargo boat’, it’s 25 pearls / weak, and you get infinite storage as long as you pay

20. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Ta
    Look through this through an unbiased way.

I was originally asking him why he was apparently ‘seal clubbing’, and then he asked me to join.
    Then I said that it isn’t allowed (at that time) so then he got angry and made me sad
    Also, you aren’t the only one who gets draws.
    You said you weren’t trying to seal club? It CLEARLY says down here that you’re ‘inviting’ me to join the seal clubbbbb.

If I’m (not banned) I said NOT banned, I’ll learn my lesson.

I was just bored...:p
    DE0C662F-1A57-4735-AC10-11F08CD2F9CA.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.