1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Inventory Free Please! Throw us a bone.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Totoro, 12 Jul 2017.

1. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    With the constant rebalancing, the game makes it hard for players to rebalance their play. It is time incredibly time consuming to build a new load out.

I have one idea that seems so simple to alleviate a bit of the pain. Make it free to store items in inventory. It so costly to hold on to stuff right now that may or may not be nerfed or buffed int the future. If you have any hope to play multiple boats, you have to spend huge sums. With the constant rebalancing, we should have some means to collect stuff. The rebalancing you do now just makes players feel stupid for pursuing a particular upgrade path. If we had more inventory, we could alleviate some f the pain.

At the very least, increase the size of inventory for existing players when you do this stuff.

Bobbafed99 likes this.
  2. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I agree that building up a loadout is stupidly slow (I spent a couple months getting ready for a ship upgrade collecting tesla shields only to have them nerfed). But I don't feel like this would solve anything. Most people would scrap the items they don't use and even if that would be a bad idea we can't judge them for it. I feel if anything, getting the WRONG item is the problem. Giving everyone an unlimited inventory would be a nice convenience, but wouldn't change much about loadouts :/

3. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I would hold on to more items personally. And the way things get nerfed and buffed so randomly, they have built an incentive to hold on to stuff. In any case, it is expensive to even attempt to hold multiple load outs the way inventory is currently designed. Once you are at a high level, you need to hold so many items because you have no idea what will drop in future. The whole system punishes any attempt to diversify your play.

I would love a more significant change like better drop rates or the ability to convert items into others, but I doubt the money guys will ever let that happen. This is a simple request....the bone to throw to us starving dogs...and the coding is simple.

They have yet to give us any real compensation for the nonstop changes and devaluing of classes and items. Even CoC would increase rewards.

Last edited: 12 Jul 2017
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Agreed. I need more space. My inventory is full of air.
    Screenshot_2017-07-12-11-25-49.png

5. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

I won't complain about free stuff

Totoro, Epekka and Joey who like this.
  6. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    In that case I would agree. Any change to the mechanics of items would make it really easy for the big spenders. And those who spent money previous to any change would demand compensation... which can't happen. Freeing up the inventory would help me somewhat.

Totoro likes this.
  7. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

they'll throw you a bone alright, ... just after they scrape of all the meat.

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It'd be grand if item pieces were stored under materials instead of in main inventory, they take up an awful lot of space.

9. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

I feel you haha, even tho I've spent a bit of pearls expanding my backpack IMG_4519.PNG IMG_4520.PNG