1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Low frame rate

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Blitz, 4 Dec 2018.

1. Blitz

Blitz Member

Is it just me? At every update, the game play is very lagged and the frame refresh rate is extremely slow.
    This is unbelievable. This not about the internet. I don't know what was added to change so drastically the performance of the game.
    I am a speeder and when I use overboost, the boat needs to move half an inch from where it was to refresh.
    This is LITERALLY unplayable. I have been complaining over the yellow ship nerfs but this is whole another dimension, now.

I apologize. It was a false alarm. The google play store started updating other stuffs as I updated the BB. This lagged the game.

Last edited: 4 Dec 2018