1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Rewards - Retrain and possibly more

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KiloTangoJuliett, 19 Oct 2018.

?

Did you still have unclaimed Retrain sugar rewards? Let us know so we can voice to bring them back!

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, lost Sugar reward with other task

66.7%
  4. Yes, lost Gold rewards with other task

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KiloTangoJuliett

KiloTangoJuliett New Member

Hey there bay,

Not sure if anyone posted or noticed, but my retrain rewards disappeared with no chance to claim the stacked 250K + 1mil sugar rewards from doing retraining. That's a lot of sugar, which if converted to pearls converted to real money, it is worth asking about and getting back.

Am I not seeing it or did it really go away? We could have had a warning that the update was going to remove it, or at least set some logic that if players had not collected it yet, then remain there. Then gets removed from the rewards list once all claimed.

There could be other rewards that may have went away with this latest update. The retrain reward is the one that I noticed. Probably the same with those "lost" rewards that have not been claimed.

Please bring my sugar rewards back, especially with this update highly driven on sugar to upgrade all the weapons individually. That sugar is essentially worth real money!

2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I retrained my crew a 100 times with my mini account, but did not claim the 250.000 yet. Now I cannot claim it anymore and it seems lost or am I mistaken?

Regards,
    Flint

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

On a more positive note, it would be good to get back some achievements for completing training trees. Perhaps a good way to finally introduce those yellow and blue legendaries. ;)

Taevion0 likes this.