1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost my entire progress on reinstalling

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Vidiks, 6 Jun 2018.

1. Vidiks

Vidiks New Member

I played the game about a year back, and I remember distinctively having synced my account to Google and FB, but now when reinstalling it's not there. Its the same phone where it was originally played on, but it forced me to go through the whole tutorial again. Tried to log to FB to get it back, but it simply created a new profile. Now I'm stuck with 2 brand new accounts and no sign of my old one.

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I'm no developer but I am pretty sure they will tell you to contact player support.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, please go through support for this

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Vidiks

Vidiks New Member

Player support was where I clicked in-game.it got me here. Isn't this help, bugs, issues?

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Rov.io/support

6. Vidiks

Vidiks New Member

Thanks for nothing.terrible player support. And wtf is that link? I suggest you try to post a problem there before sharing it as such. Seems like you idiots are actually selling and monetizing old accounts, it's the only explanation.

Last edited: 28 Jun 2018
  7. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Android 7?

8. Vidiks

Vidiks New Member

Galaxy S6

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I highly doubt they are selling old accounts, but I do agree that link is basically useless. I actually tried to go to it and start a support ticket like @Joey who and @TheAntiSnipe recommended and it is difficult to figure out how.

@Vidiks, they want you to check the FAQs in this forum before you submit a support ticket. If there is nothing there to help you, then here is the actual link to submit a ticket.

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218

10. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

I have same problem. Its likely your synced game progress is fine. There is problem with previous patch and android version 7, iassumed.