1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

LOST GUILD

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ekans_Hissy, 19 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Hello all!

I so happened to be in a solo guild and I left (with the guild status on open and no one in the guild) thinking that i would be able to come back to it. But in actual fact, the guild has disappeared from the guild search... and I can't even use the same name again to create another guild! Is there any way of getting this guild back? If not then why make that guild (and it's name) still 'exist' if it's inaccessible?
    Please help me! I'm really saddened and distressed by this as I liked that guild and its name :'(

wreck your day likes this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

It happened to me before , but if you want that name , then creat another one and add a dot " . " At the end, and if 100k sugar is too mich for you then don't create one , my opinion

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  3. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

Put in a ticket. Rovio may have sympathy and at least free up the name, if nothing else.

Ekans_Hissy and The Otherguy like this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This happened to me too a while ago. It’s actually kind of a scam that you spend pearls to create a guild, and then you can’t get back into it.

I doubt the devs will fix this for you, but they probably should fix it ‘in general’ so it stops happening.

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You spend 100k sugar tho(at least that was it the last two times I made guilds, I'm sure)

But yeah youre right. Needs a fix

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Yeah, you’re right, it is sugar... but same difference really.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.