1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost gold

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Silverchris, 2 Aug 2018.

1. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

When I finished game, I had completed one of my personal quests which when I accepted it took me to 12/18 completed for week. I opened the chest reward and on opening it all the gold I had saved up has disappeared. Even the gold I collected from the last match disappeared and I’m left with 3k gold.

I restarted the game and played another game in case it’s a temporary bug but gold has not re-appeared

Nice now even gold u saved to get weapon evolved is stolen of you by game.

Doesn’t help there is virtually no way of contacting the d vs direct about bugs either, it’s as if they don’t care about us players encountering problems