1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost coins after torpedo event

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bunty1111, 17 Nov 2018.

1. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

I lost 900+ coins after the torpedo 30% dmg event ,plz give some time for coins spend ,what will i do now tell?

2. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

ID jack0103 ,FSBDNNNR

3. Breezi

Breezi New Member

That's funny I also had some left over from torp event. Disappeared

Bunty1111 likes this.
  4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

7BF054A0-CAE7-46CA-BE61-C414F15E4F26.jpeg And why save them? There isn’t any advantage to not spending them as you get them.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

who wants to save and why i were playing for saving but in past event giving extra one day for coins spend

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's not about saving them, it's the simple fact that events have ALWAYS (prior to this) allowed 48 hours after the event ends to spend them, and that was supposed to continue.

7. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I have learned to not trust that what was will always be when it comes to this game - especially when something different is posted in the info. Probably good advice for the future.

I hope the OP gets their coins back because 900+ is a lot of grinding, but that’s less certain than finding a legendary in a common crate unfortunately.

Bunty1111, Reorge and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

9. Bunty1111

Bunty1111 New Member

help plz or there are any other way to get back those coins ?

10. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I would also try submitting a official problem ticket on the Rovio website: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218
    Maybe if you report it privately they will restore your coins, but they likely won't say anything on the public forum, because that could open up a huge can of worms.

I know somewhere on this forum it was stated that events will stay online for a certain period after ending so you have time to spend your coins. The fact that this change in timing was done without giving players any notice is "classic" Rovio.

Bunty1111 likes this.
  11. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I lost around 625 coins too. And I did posted bout it on the forum as well as submitted a request to Rovio customer support but no response at all, as expected.