1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for players, minimum infamy of 90-100

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by R4Z0R, 19 Nov 2017.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Hey, made a new clan called Delta Strike, my username is R4Z0RBL4D3. Pls join if ur looking for a chill guild with a cool name and tag to up your first impressions lul. No pressure to complete quests although would be nice if you can. I'm on the English/Subzero chat almost all the time so feel free to add me if you like when I post/chat. Keep swearing to a minimal if you can, ONLY REQUIREMENT IS ACTIVE ON CHAT, KEEP TALKING and most of all, have fun!

Last edited: 19 Nov 2017
  2. Jamie7777

Jamie7777 Member

Scholar
    Hey i am looking for a active guild.
    Ign: MG•Jamie7777
    player number: #WSRDQHDT
    playstyle: shooter(sniper cannons) speeder(frost launcher/mortar) fixer( repair pulse and repair bolt)
    MK4 SHOOTER MK2 SPEEDER MK3 SOON TO BE MK4 FIXER

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Yo my bro, join us! No infamy requirements, we the chillest clan around. Just request and we'll let you in! :)