1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lookimg for advice, I always lose in casual play.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rhummy, 5 Feb 2019.

1. Rhummy

Rhummy Member

hello battle Bay Community,
    I just finished 10 matches which I lost in every single one, all in casual mode.

It is my impression that I lose the majority of matches in casual mode and I don't know why.
    I have reviewed the Battle logs and have noticed that consistently the enemy team has higher infamy players then on my team. Is this just a random occurrence?
    I am willing to admit that I am not the best battle Bay player but it seems strange that I don't win any matches at all based on the strength of the other players on my team, aren't matches supposed to be evenly balanced.?
    I am a level 50 captain at about 2,800 infamy.

Thanks for your help my friends?
    Rhummy

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lv50... 2800 infamy... Yeah, I think you're getting tilted matches because of that captain level. I'm a 4k player at lv48 and my games are usually wins all the way.

Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. Rhummy

Rhummy Member

Hmmmm....
    Any solution to this problem?
    Or am I forever stuck in purgatory?
    On a good note....i finally (after 3 years) reached t5 long range mortar!
    Still waiting for for a t5 sniper...

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Lets fleet,
    We are in the same infamy.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Me tooo......help me too...getting too many idiots with me...

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    yes they put this kinda battles i am at 1k infamy and they put 2k+ infamy players against me . there was no other but to level up boat and items to face them .

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Last week I went many days with a 20% win rate in Casual, but there's no good solution. Matchmaker doesn't use Infamy in Casual, and only uses Gear Score sometimes, as even side to side balancing doesn't always add up. The end result is you will see Master League -> Nightmare League players in the same match. Discrepancies like that means matches can be a crap shoot.

8. Rhummy

Rhummy Member

What i meant to say about the disparity in infamy was that ghe teams I play against always seem to have the higher imfamy players stacked together against the lower ones....
    Basically I realize that if you see me in casual play and are on my side...its like a 90% chance we will lose...if i have a 3 star game...we may win....

This is pretty effed up.

Rummy

9. Earel

Earel Active Member

Looks like u doesn’t contribute a value from ur high level item...