1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Look at this "waveblower" player behaviour.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ms.Legendary, 17 Apr 2017.

1. Ms.Legendary

Ms.Legendary New Member

Hi, I am Ms.Legendary player.
    SInce I started played this game, this game has been really funny and precious game for me to play now but, in this first time to post, I do want to show you this "waveblower" player crazily rude behaviour.
    (Of course many people say "just ignore and don't care" but many others did already cursed and insult to me many times, I reported and I don't wanna think my favorite battle bay game as worst abusing each other game where so many rude players crowd anymore.)

Here is proofs of his how rude and savage chatting manner.
    Not only me, he insulted also others player too.
    You might think that I deserved because I sword to him each other already BUT, I haven't never said any bad language to him and also other palyers.
    I hope you make this player can't play game anymore for a while and make block or report like purnishig system to player stricter.
    I really want to say Game must not be silly abusing each other game whoever didn't do well.

Please Battle Bay administrator, as much as I love this game, hopefully you notice this problem and make cleaner, more enjoyable and funnier game. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I could see this situation too and I know when he loses,he will blame others.