1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Longer and more rewarding events

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Verkinketr, 26 Nov 2018.

1. Verkinketr

Verkinketr Member

Dear Rovio,
    Since I'm a poor guy and during daytime I don't have that much time to play (as you'd love me to) since I work, I'd like you to consider the fact that only unemployed or very wealthy people can afford to obtain the "legendary perk" at the cost of time or money. Why don't you extend the events' time or lower the requirements for the "legendary perk"? We all have a life, we can't afford to play always, even if we love this game playing during the week for more than 2 hours per day it's almost impossible. This is not only my opinion, in fact I express the thoughts of many players. Hoping that you'll listen to my request and won't listen to the clanging of money, from the Bottom of my heart I thank you for spending some time reading my plea.

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

ConstantAdorableCopperbutterfly-small.gif
    ;);)

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    You said what i was thinking to say for past few days . in past few events after playing so much i reach 400 coins only reached 900 coins in 2v2 battles because they were like 2:30 min long . but we need 5v5 events so event doesn't do negative impact on Infamy Battles because during 3v3 , 2v2 people started playing infamy battles like events too aggressive , directly getting into unfriendly team and getting killed one by one so 5v5 is balanced but then because events duration is only 2 days its difficult to get 900 coins , what they need to do is reduce coin from 900 to 500 and increase duration of event to 3-4 days or if they wana keep coins 900 then event should be at least 5+6 days longer .

TheAntiSnipe and Verkinketr like this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I see more suiciding in 5v5 than in 3v3 or 2v2. What we really need are events where you don't respawn... like 1v9 deathmatch.

Fish and HumpD 414 like this.
  5. Psynikal

Psynikal New Member

Either that or at least save your coin progress towards a legendary perk from event to event. Only problem with that is you may not get the shot at that event perk you really wanted. But I do agree with you, that the way the current system is, strikes a guy as unfair. There is no chance of me getting 900 coins in a 2 day event and still keeping my Job and Marrage intact. I don’t want legendary perks to be common but currently they are just un-obtainable for a large portion of the community

Verkinketr likes this.
  6. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

ROVIO can't hear you right now. They have been watching Mars lately... I mean progress of Mars Rover.

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

"get a shot" is the key phrase... you only have a 12.5% chance to get the perk you wanted in the first place. The nice thing about carryover is that you could carry over multiple events and when you finally see something you actually want, you can get multiple shots at it.