1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Locking items

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by john10jp, 7 Feb 2018.

1. john10jp

john10jp New Member

I accidently scraped an item I saved for evolving. Allow us to lock items so that it can be avoided.

2. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Best thing to do is stick a perk on it or level it once. Then you get the are you sure sure pop up and the 3 second timer before you can scrap it.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  3. john10jp

john10jp New Member

I do lvl up item like u said, but forgot to do it last time. I accidently scraped it bcz there was a similar common item next to it, and I did it so fast.it will be better if there is an option to lock items as soon as we get it or when we want to.

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  5. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

An item upgraded by a single level or augemented with a perk causes a delay for you to confirm whether you want to scrap an item. Might be beneficial to do that on a temporary basis or alternatively equip it to another ship so it's out of your infamy.

Doesn't entirely solve it but should make it easier if you are trigger happy in scrapping.

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I learned the hard way after scrapping an epic item that leveling it up one notch offers an extra prompt/delay. Maybe the only next step is to offer an "undo" that expires at some point, or to put all the create items into its own thing so that we can do a mass scrap and not risk touching our main inventory.

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Screenshot_20180207-135751.png
    Level 2 items everywhere, there's more if I scroll down. Nothing I plan on using is level 2 or greater. This method works wonders, but a simple lock would be nice as well.

8. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

What's with the common T3 firebomb? lol

9. PastelPiku

Security
    The introduction of custom games has led to some very unviable equipment choices...
    Screenshot_20180207-141245.png
    Tritorp shooter is really fun in custom games lol.

Disguised likes this.
  10. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think locking is a great idea, however, in the meantime I find it useful to arrange my items so that all my perks are on the bottom. So they form a barrier between my items that I’m saving, and any new items that I collect.

5D3924D4-368B-4FEC-8C64-CBA195F1455A.png

11. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    4tritorp on mk6shooter--> 12 torpedoes salvo:eek:

PastelPiku likes this.
  12. PastelPiku

Security
    I plan to put projectile speed perks in a specific way to have their speed ascend with their rarity, that way when I fire them all off at long distance, they catch up to each other and effectively form a wall of doom. Yes, I put this much thought into unviable builds to troll my friends in custom games. It's SO worth my time and effort.