1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Level Up Rewards

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kylerity, 21 May 2017.

Tags:
?

Should level up rewards go to inbox or achievements?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kylerity

Kylerity New Member

Please share your views.

2. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

yes, as there is no info about how much you get per lvl up, so it can easily go to waste if you dont spend your resources and prepare for it. such things should have been polished during soft launch in my opinion.

Kylerity likes this.
  3. Kylerity

Kylerity New Member

Totally agreed! Sometimes I forget to use my resources before leveling up and all those precious resources go to waste.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I think the gold and sugar rewards with each level match the capacity increase, so you lose nothing. Am I wrong?

5. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    No, you should already have used up your resources by then since your training a captain.
    Always make sure to check beforehand if lvling up your captain is gonna give you that next level.
    Not a good idea in my opinion ^

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

When your captain level goes up, so does your storage capacity for both gold and sugar. I think that the new, extra space that you now have, is exactly equal to the gold and sugar you have been awarded.
    When training takes 3 days it's pretty easy to fill that sugar back up before its over;)

- C l o u d y - likes this.
  7. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    What I mean is to use all of it like an hour before your next level, that way you aren't losing out.

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

9. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Most people aren't going to look at that and put 2 and 2 together. I'm not against the idea that the resources you gain from leveling up should go into an inbox and use when you want...i made the mistake when i was a lower level and it was frustrating...
    The game warns you that if you accept a quest reward you'll go over but can't place extra gold/sugar off to the side for hitting the next level? I can understand a player's frustration there.

Kylerity likes this.
  10. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

11. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

sorry, but that is not a solution. sometimes you forget or are busy due to real life circumstances

Kylerity likes this.