1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary v Epic

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Carl2801, 15 Oct 2018.

1. Carl2801

Carl2801 New Member

where is that threshold when a Legendary weapon’s damage surpasses that of the same LV50 epic weapon? Do you have to have a LV20? LV30? The epic gives you one more perk space so that has to be factored in as well.

Reason I’m asking is that I have a LV50 epic blast cannon and a LV10 Legendary but am going to get that second Legendary Blast via the weapon achievement shortly and was wondering if it was worth blowing all my legendary parts to upgrade it.

2. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Generally, lvl 30-35. The weapons vary. I have a lvl 20 legendary and lvl 50 epic ex cannon and the epic does more damage. The legendary has a higher gear score but also has two legendary perks on it. I'm building a T2 legendary sniper and at lvl 20 it will be significantly ~100pts dmg less than my lvl 50 epic. Even at level 30 it will not have the dmg of my epic.

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I thought lvl 23 surpassed level 50, may be wrong though.

4. The Bloodhero

The Bloodhero New Member

Taking the different number of perks(4 for epics and 3 for leg.) into account, Epic 50 is equivalent of Leg. 22~3.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.