1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary turbo, what for?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Inflatable Sub, 8 Oct 2018.

1. Inflatable Sub

Inflatable Sub New Member

My inventory counts now 2 legendary turbos, and they look absolutely fantastic with their golden frames and all, but is there anything to do with?

An epic turbo lv40, with Swift training completed, and 4 epic turbo effect perks, gives a 85,4%. It's enough to reach the max speed of any boats.

I don't see any need to get the turbo rank V.

Before getting enough epic turbos and ressources, the legendary turbo can be worthy. But what about in the end game?

Is there, in the end, any use for a legendary turbo that I'm not thinking off? Or is it scrapable material?

IMG_20181008_172828.jpg

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

A better turbo gives you more freedom in training crew, and you can add hp perks while still having capped speed.

3. FW●CoCaCoLa

FW●CoCaCoLa New Member

A better turbo will not only help your boats reach their max speed, but it can also help your ship to resist the slowing down of frost laucher or frost blaster.

HumpD 414 likes this.
  4. Greatgambler440

Greatgambler440 Active Member

Really?

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Nope.

It’s only useful for the perk slots, and for cheating at events.