1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lagging

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anand Vamshi, 27 Mar 2018.

1. Anand Vamshi

Anand Vamshi New Member

Trust me Or Not My 4 Guildmates Left The Game After Update Cuz Its Too Lagging And Also Im Planning To Left The Game N I Dont Wanna Waste My Money On This Lagging Game...

Lost 8 In A Row Cuz Of Lagging After The Exact 10-15 Seconds after the game starts...

Dear dev pls fix the issue or loose your gamers ,,, its too much lagging than ever feel sad to leave and try fornite when it arrives...

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I think this is in the wrong section. It should go under the section: "Complaints that Don't Help the Forum and Don't Have Any Meaningful Information." You might get a response if you post it there instead.

Anand Vamshi likes this.