1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Lag / Latency issue since upgrade

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by major_payne, 20 Jun 2018.

1. major_payne

major_payne New Member

Dear Rovio,

Thanks for updating the game with new game play modes. Till recently i was a hige fan of the game. But since upgrade to the new version 3 the lag / latency issue is horrible!!!!

be it wireless or cellular connection the pings keep increasing until its just pointless to play.

Example. I start the game it is 200ish ms , play 2 games and it is 310ms pings. Finish 3rd game and am touching 400ms. This was NOT an issue in earlier versions. But since the upgrade guys literally and in the game the lag is killing me!!!

Am seriously considering leaving the game. I also posted on facebook this issue you never replied, am considering giving 1 ⭐️ in app store as what is the point of new features if fundamental game does not work or is unusable.

Am facing this issue on my ipad pro, on my android phone, on my iphone 7 plus on cellular and wifi.

2. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Yea I am experiencing the same problem since last update. Moreover, the chill zone map does not load textures. Just plain 2D surface is shown. No color of water, mountain etc. shows.

3. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

Every time they drop update thing goes horrible for me...and i am too facing the lag as well as app crash since update...and since not been a vip this month when i see the ad it restarts the game or even crash the game

4. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

With vip on i haven't seen any crash like that or not even game restarts

5. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

same here 1st game play is better but whenever i take rewards it starting getting lagged so i have to wait sometime 1 or 2 hr its horrible to see that devs are not doing anyting

6. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Yea after 15 to 20 mins game shows ping reate exceeding even 460 ms sometimes. Prior last update never saw this much latency. And no not at all, there is nothing wrong with my internet connection...

7. major_payne

major_payne New Member

Now the 1vs1 started and i lost 3 straight games and lost even with carronade at close range shots did not register. I saw the replay and confirmed that there is something seriously wrong here. And with 5 replies the developers have not addressed or answered. Am a VIP member and this is almost daylight robbery as am getting crappy service for what ibwas promised to pay for.

8. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

it is not because of the update , it was there before the update for a long time

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

A dev has already checked whether the update has been responsible for disconnects and lag, and the answer has been found as "no".

10. Valfreg

Valfreg New Member

Recently, i have the same problem, with and without fleet