1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Kick for speaking my opinion

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TonyStar123, 6 Mar 2018.

?

Should people get kicked for speaking their opinion?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

So, today in my guild i talk to one of my guild mate (i would be nice here and not mention his name). I told the whole guild how i thought during the guild ties (like when you tie with other guilds with the same amount of quest complete) were won by alphabetical order. So this guy got mad at me and i told him it is just a game. He stop responding and so i log off. I get on 1 hour later and bam. I got kicked from the guild. I was a guild officer and the guild mate i talk to was also a guild officer. So, there was no way he could have kicked me. The only one who could have kicked me had to be the guild leader. So, my guess is that the guild mate tattletale and lied to the leader about what i did and just because the guild mate had higher infamy the leader probably believed him. In my opinion, things like these shouldn't happen. We all get to speak our opinion out and getting kicked for speaking your opinion isn't fair. ( i was in the guild for 2 months).

2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

If they kick you for that then move on. Sounds like a shit crew.
    Besides that there's no freedom of speech. If they don't like it, they can kick you.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  3. TonyStar123

I am not mad that i got kicked. I am mad that i wont get 42k guild raffles because of them. I did 40k contribution this week. The name of this guild is [removed by Moderator] The names of the liars and bulllies are [remived by Miderator]

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Mar 2018
  4. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Don't sweat it, it's just a game. You guild hunting?

5. TonyStar123

Its alright im justmad at them because the leader sms favor underceej who was lying over my truth just because of infamy and level difference

6. TonyStar123

You should be able to report your old guild for this and i just saying there are still people like my old guild bullies out there in battle bay. The admins even post a comment about fair play. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF UNFAIR PLAY!

7. TonyStar123

You say that there is no freedom of speech in battle bay right? Here the funny thing my old was made up of ALL AMERICANS. Sigh people these days even in game do things just cause they are mad.

8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Being kicked from a guild feels bad - so does not getting rewards.

Guild leaders do have the sole responsibility to lead and we don’t interfere in guild management. Just don’t play with these guys anymore and look for a bunch of people you get along with better.

Things like these happen in every game and also in life -

We are not condoning defaming other players - not in game nor in forums so please refrain from doing that. I’m closing this thread as there’s not much the community can do for you and forums are not just a place to vent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.