1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Just got to nightmare, should I camp infamy for next league?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by c3n3, 11 Mar 2018.

1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I just got into nightmare and I want to be put into the league next season. Should I sit with my infamy above 4K or will I be put in no matter what.

I saw a thread earlier where people were kicked out of nightmare since they were slightly below 4K even though their infamy high was way above. This makes me unsure.

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Camp there, rewards are awesome!

3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

If your infamy reaches above 4k, you will be in nightmare next season, regardless of your standing at the end of the season. Two weeks ago there was a server goof that kicked people who had been above 4k, but finished the season below. Devs manually placed those players affected back into nightmare. They didn't adjust infamy, only adjusted league.

Only way you are going to get removed from nightmare is if you don't reach above 4k infamy for the entire 2 week season. You will get rewards for current season, but be demoted to Ace 1 next season.

I wouldn't bother camping, right now you will be placed in nightmare next season, and then you have a whole 2 weeks to get above 4k infamy again.

LimeOnMars likes this.