1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Time To Change Fleeting Params in Casual/Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by envylife, 7 Apr 2019.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Being that Casual and Events have nothing to do with Infamy, Fleeting in such matches should also have nothing to do with Infamy.

This would be a great way to enable a way to play with Friends and Guildmates whom you may otherwise be restricted from playing with. I can guarantee it will be the most welcome change to the Bay in many a moon.

benguin8, Nikkie!, Cavy and 2 others like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    sometimes i have ace league player in my team or opposite with similar gear score . but i can't fleet with them . they should use gearscore for fleet in casual or event . in that way we can fleet with someone with 800+ infamy difference but because its based on gearscore so it will be not like someone bring OP fleetmate .

Nikkie! and Micro like this.
  3. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Seconded!

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I’ve always thought it crazy that we can’t fleet with people who we’re likely to end up in a match with anyway!
    I have a couple of guild mates who’re out side my fleeting range who I regularly see in casual and event matches. It happened so often that we started using guild chat as a count down to sync when we hit battle to try and get the same matches.
    With one person in particular we can sync up and be in the same match 3 out 4 attempts lol it’s 50/50 if we end up on the same team or not but regardless it’s much better to play with friends then random people you don’t know :)
    If we’re gonna be matched together anyway, then what is the harm of allowing us to fleet?

TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.
  5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    I’ll sync it for casual more times with the NML 1 players, must be fun!
    Maybe I can face onces I didn’t fight with/ against yet, yay

TheAntiSnipe likes this.