1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Items

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Crimsonpilot202, 26 Jan 2018.

1. Crimsonpilot202

Crimsonpilot202 New Member

I am not getting good item... Help please.. 1900infamy but still didn't get good items

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Firstly, make sure you’re in an active guild, you can get good items, perks, and gold from the guild raffle.

Secondly, try to complete the weekly quests, and sign in every day for the calendar. That’s 3 chests per week right there, and I’ve picked up quite a few of my Epics from those.

Thirdly, always buy the rare pieces from the shop, as often as you can. Spend any odd pearls you have to shave time off the shop refreshing. Once the shop gets too expensive, buy commons, and scrap them for more rare pieces.

Scrap anything you don’t need (be ruthless), you get the best stuff from scrapping rares and epics (legendary pieces etc...), so don’t hold onto rares that you aren’t going to use.

If you do all that, you’ll churn through rare and epic items at a much faster rate, and (hopefully) find the stuff you want sooner.

And if all else fails, you can always try the credit card route ;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.