1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Items and Sugar

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Django Oberoi, 29 Nov 2017.

1. Django Oberoi

Django Oberoi New Member

We should also be able to send items (including: gold, sugar and items including weapons and item pieces) and you guys should also give another way to earn sugars as well because earning sugar is not easy than earning gold. It's a serious problem for me because I have many items but I don't upgrade them cause of low amount of sugar and I upgrade only captain levels that is why the weapons don't stay upgraded at all... Please do something for sugar.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Joey who likes this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Additional way to earn sugar would be nice but trading between players is a definite no no.
    The nightmare players could just feed new players with near unlimited resources making them progress much faster than they should!
    Players would also make dozens of alts as farms and send all the ingredients back to their main.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Django Oberoi

Django Oberoi New Member

I understand that, I am not saying the trade should be unlimited. It can be limited like guild quests so that nobody sends more than a limited amount of sugar and gold to 5 of their friends from the beginning of the week or month so that the development won't go that hard but also not that easy. It's an innovative solution for the development.. Think about what I am saying